This quick dish is found all around the Mediterranean, and it's just the thing to refresh your guests' palates between mains.
- 3 baby cos lettuces, cut into thin wedges lengthways, washed, dried
- 80g (1/3 cup) drained Sandhurst Barchetta Kalamata Olives
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) red wine vinegar
- Pinch of sugar
- Arrange lettuce wedges in a serving bowl or platter. Sprinkle olives and tomato over the lettuce and toss to combine.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and sugar in a small jug until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad to serve.