This tasty salad is ideal as an elegant starter or as part of a healthy lunch.
- 500g lamb backstraps
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 75g feta, crumbled
- 425g can baby beets, drained, halved
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Brush lamb with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook lamb for 5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Combine spinach, feta, beets and walnuts in a large bowl. Thinly slice lamb. Add to salad. Toss to combine.
- Combine vinegar and remaining oil in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad. Serve.