Create a new family favourite with Curtis Stone's juicy lamb cutlets drizzled with a homemade tomato-ginger curry sauce.
- 2 large truss tomatoes (about 200g each), halved crossways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 10g ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime
- 1 red birdseye chilli, very thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 2 zucchini (400g total), thinly sliced lengthways (about 4mm thick)
- 12 fresh coriander sprigs
- Prepare a barbecue for high heat.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out tomato seeds. Brush cut side of tomato halves with 2 teaspoons oil and barbecue cut side down for 5 mins, or until charred. Remove from barbecue to cool.
- Using fine holes of grater, grate cut side of tomato flesh into a bowl; discard tomato skins and tomato seeds that have not passed through grater. Grate ginger, garlic and lime zest into tomato flesh. Stir in 2 teaspoons lime juice, chilli, fish sauce, sugar and turmeric. Season with salt and more lime juice, if necessary.
- Toss zucchini with remaining oil and season with salt and pepper. Barbecue zucchini for about 1 1/2 mins per side, or until char marks form. Divide among 4 plates. Top each plate with 2 lamb cutlets and drizzle with tomato-curry sauce. Garnish with coriander and serve.