This wonderfully creamy dip is made with fresh avocado and a hint of lemon.
- Flesh of 2 avocados
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 bunch coriander, leaves chopped
- Vegetable or taro chips (see note) and carrot sticks, to serve
- Using a fork, mash avocado in a bowl with the lemon juice and crushed garlic - the mixture should still be chunky. Stir in tomato, cucumber and coriander, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with chips and carrot sticks.