This tasty chicken, avocado and roast potato salad is quick and easy to assemble.
- 800g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed, halved lengthways
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Sea salt flakes
- 6 rashers middle bacon
- 4 Australian free range eggs
- 1/2 cup (150g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 2 anchovies, drained, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 400g RSPCA Approved chicken breast fillets, halved crossways
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 avocado, stoned, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place potatoes on a line baking tray. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Roast for 35 mins or until golden and crispy. Place bacon on a lined baking tray. Roast with the potatoes for the last 8 mins of cooking until golden and crisp. Break into pieces.
- Meanwhile, place eggs in a saucepan of boiling water. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 8 mins. Refresh under cold water. Peel eggs and halve.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, anchovies, garlic, lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Season.
- Heat a lightly oiled barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Season chicken. Cook for 2-3 mins each side or until cooked through. Cut into thick strips.
- To assemble the salad, arrange lettuce leaves on a platter. Top with potatoes, chicken, bacon, eggs and avocado. Drizzle the salad with dressing.