Gather your amigos for a lively Mexican feast featuring this lively avocado salsa.
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 to 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- Place avocado in a bowl. Spoon over 2 tablespoons lime juice. Toss gently to coat.
- Add oil, onion and coriander to avocado. Add Tabasco sauce to taste. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to combine. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve with chicken, pork or prawns.