Try this tasty Greek lemon and chicken soup for a fresh start to your winter meal.
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 5 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup medium-grain rice
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Parsley leaves, to serve
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Poach chicken in stock. Remove chicken and transfer to a plate.
- Add rice to stock. Cook until rice is tender.
- Whisk eggs in a heatproof bowl. Add 1-2 tbs fresh lemon juice. Whisk in 1 cup stock mixture. Add to remaining stock.
- Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes (do not boil). Season. Shred chicken. Place in bowls. Top with soup. Sprinkle with parsley and olive oil.