Classic Aussie burgers don't get any better than this marvelous version with the lot!
- 4 Lean Aussie Beef Burgers
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 Mighty Soft hamburger rolls, halved
- 4 slices short cut rindless bacon
- 4 canned pineapple thins
- 4 eggs
- Iceberg lettuce leaves, torn, to serve
- Canned sliced beetroot, to serve 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Masterfoods Chunky Tomato Relish, to serve
- Hot chips, to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Sprinkle the spice sachet from the packet over the burgers, if desired. Cook the burgers for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Add the onions to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, toast the cut side of the burger buns. Set aside. Cook the bacon under the grill until crisp and golden.
- Cook the pine apple thins in the frying pan for 1 minute each side or until golden. Remove and set aside. Crack each egg into the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes or until just set.
- Place the lettuce, beetroot, tomato and bacon on the base of each bun. Top with a pine apple thin, burger, some relish and onions, an egg and the bun lid. Serve with chips on the side.