Toss creamy fetta and avocado with crunchy asparagus and peppery radishes for a fresh, tasty spring salad. Recipe by Curtis Stone.
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lemons, zested, juiced
- 2 tablespoons (6g) fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons (6g) fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 bunches large asparagus (about 900g total), woody ends removed
- 4 radishes, thinly shaved on a mandolin
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced
- 60g fetta cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (45g) pistachios, toasted, coarsely chopped (see notes)
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil, 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, dill and parsley. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice asparagus diagonally. In a large bowl, toss asparagus with half the vinaigrette to coat. Set aside, tossing occasionally, for 5 mins or until asparagus has softened slightly. Fold in radishes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange avocado slices on a large platter and top with asparagus mixture. Spoon remaining vinaigrette over salad. Sprinkle fetta and pistachios over and serve.