Try this flavour filled and satisfying pasta dish. It is so easy to make and is a great family dinner all year round.
- 350g large spirals pasta
- 3 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut into 3 sections
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Italian red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Add asparagus for the final 2 mins of cooking. Drain into a colander and rinse under cold, running water. Drain well.
- Transfer to a large bowl and drizzle with oil and vinegar. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.