Stuffed omelette with asparagus, ham and rocket is a winning breakfast worth waking up to!
- 16 fresh asparagus spears, woody ends trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup (30g) grated parmesan or reduced-fat cheese
- 80g pkt baby rocket
- 100g sliced lite ham
- Freshly ground pepper
- Plunge the asparagus into a bowl of boiling water for about 2 minutes, then drain.
- Heat an 18cm non-stick frying pan and spray with a little olive oil. Pour 1/4 of the beaten eggs into the pan and swirl to coat base. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until just set.
- Slide the omelette onto a serving plate. Scatter half of the omelette with a little cheese, rocket leaves, a few ham slices and 4 asparagus spears. Scatter over a little more cheese and season with pepper. Fold over the omelette to enclose. Repeat with the remaining egg and filling ingredients to make 4 omelettes. Serve immediately.