Add some crunch to the table with this healthy, gluten-free summer salad.
- 60g baby spinach
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch mini asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Make Lemon and chive dressing: Place lemon juice, oil and chives in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake until well combined.
- Combine spinach, tomato, asparagus and walnuts in a bowl. Add avocado and dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.