Have dinner ready in a flash with Asian omelettes filled with mushrooms and greens.
- 2/3 cup Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1/3 cup reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 200g shiitake mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 200g oyster mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 4 eggs
- 4 eggwhites
- 60g baby spinach, to serve
- Combine stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce and garlic in a jug. Heat a wok over mediumhigh heat. Spray onion with oil. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Spray mushrooms with oil. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add broccolini. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add stock mixture to wok. Stirfry for 2 minutes or until mixture boils and broccolini is tender. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and eggwhites in a large jug. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Add half the egg mixture and swirl to coat base. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until base of omelette is golden. Turn and cook for 1 minute. Slide onto a chopping board. Repeat with remaining egg mixture. Cut omelettes in half.
- Place omelette halves on plates. Top with spinach leaves and broccolini mixture. Fold over to enclose filling. Serve.