Combine turkey mince with Asian ingredients for a vibrant twist on traditional rissoles.
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 500g turkey mince
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup dried multigrain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Stir-fried hokkien noodles and Asian greens, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Spray a large baking tray with oil. Place mince, onion, garlic, zucchini, oyster sauce and peas in a bowl. Season with pepper. Using hands, mix to combine. Shape into 8 rissoles. Toss lightly in breadcrumbs to coat. Place on a plate.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook rissoles, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve rissoles with noodles and greens. For extra flavour, add 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger to mince mixture in step 1.