The unique mix of brown, red and black rice in SunRice Mountain Blend is the perfect base for an Asian-inspired prawn salad.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 cups (400g) SunRice Mountain Blend rice
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, seeds removed, thinly sliced on an angle
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 peaches, peeled, stones removed, sliced
- 20 cooked prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- Whisk vinegar, sugar, soy and oils together until sugar dissolves.
- Cook rice according to packet instructions, rinse under cold water to cool slightly, then drain well and place in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients with the dressing and toss to combine.