For a meal that's bursting with juicy flavours you can't go past these Asian-style lamb chops served with a fresh watermelon and coriander salad.
- 1/3 cup (80ml) teriyaki marinade
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 8 Australian Lamb Loin Chops
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 60g pkt Australian Baby Spinach
- 500g watermelon, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- Combine the teriyaki marinade, garlic and Chinese five spice in a bowl. Add the lamb and turn to coat. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the lamb for 4 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, whisk the soy sauce, fish sauce, vinegar, oil and sugar in a small jug.
- Divide the spinach and watermelon among serving plates. Drizzle with the soy sauce mixture. Top with the lamb. Sprinkle with the coriander, onion and chilli to serve.