Plate up this Asian-style lamb with a healthy side of mixed vegetables and rice.
- 1/3 cup (80ml) hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods Chinese five spice
- 1.6kg leg of lamb or Easy Carve lamb leg
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, quartered
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots, trimmed peeled
- 125g baby corn, halved
- Steamed white rice, to serve
- Heat barbeque on medium. Combine the hoisin sauce and five spice. Spread over the lamb. Place the lamb over a rack over a baking dish filled with water. Cover and roast for 1-1 1/4 hours for medium, topping up the baking dish with water when necessary.
- Transfer to a tray and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 10-15 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the bok choy, carrots and corn in a large frying pan of boiling water until just tender. Drain. Carve the lamb and serve with the vegetables and rice. Drizzle with extra hoisin sauce.