It takes just six ingredients to create a fabulous Asian pork salad - here's the proof!
- 3 (120g each) pork loin medallions
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, peeled, halved lengthways, seeds removed, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 100g baby Asian salad greens
- 1/3 cup soy chilli dressing
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Slice.
- Combine carrot, cucumber, onion and Asian greens in a large bowl. Add pork and dressing. Toss to combine. Serve.