Hungry for change? Have balls of fun making this fabulous Asian meatball salad!
- 20 pork & veal meatballs
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 x 100g pkt baby Asian greens
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup coarsely torn fresh mint
- 40g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Arrange meatballs on the prepared tray and cover with foil. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the carrot and cucumber lengthways into thin ribbons. Place in a large bowl with the baby Asian greens, avocado, coriander, mint and snow pea sprouts and gently toss until well combined.
- Whisk the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and vinegar in a jug until well combined.
- Divide the salad among serving bowls. Top with meatballs and drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.