Asian greens tossed with tofu makes a quick and simple quick accompaniment to an oriental inspired feast.
- 3 bunches (about 840g) snake beans, cut into 7cm lengths
- 2 bunches (about 500g) baby bok choy, quartered lengthways, washed
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- 2 300g pkts firm tofu, drained, cut crossways into 1cm-thick slices
- 250ml (1 cup) peanut oil
- 100ml soy sauce
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- Cook the snake beans in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a colander and refresh under cold running water.
- Cook the bok choy in the same saucepan of salted boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Combine the snake beans, baby bok choy and coriander in a large bowl and gently toss until combined. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge until required.
- Place the tofu in a single layer in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish. Whisk together the peanut oil, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl. Spoon the marinade over the tofu. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high.
- Use an egg lifter to transfer the tofu slices to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Reserve the marinade.
- Cook the tofu on preheated barbecue grill or chargrill for 2 minutes each side or until browned and heated through.
- Place the snake bean mixture in a large serving bowl and drizzle with half the reserved marinade. Gently toss to combine. Add the tofu to the snake bean salad and drizzle with the remaining marinade. Serve immediately.