Asian flavours come together in this quick and easy omelette with Chinese barbecue duck.
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 Chinese barbecued duck, bones removed, coarsely shredded
- 2 cups (100g) bean sprouts
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, trimmed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Whisk the egg and water together in a medium bowl. Heat the peanut oil in a wok over high heat. Add the egg and swirl around the wok to cover the pan and to make a thin omelette. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and just set. Transfer to a large serving plate.
- Add the sesame oil to the wok. Add the duck, bean sprouts and choy sum and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated though and just beginning to wilt. Add the oyster sauce and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Spoon the duck mixture over half the omelette. Fold over the remaining half to loosely enclose the duck mixture. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve immediately.