Create an authentic Asian dinner using tender chicken and rice infused with classic Thai flavours of lime and coconut.
- 250g packet long-grain white rice in 90 seconds
- 2/3 cup light coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 (150g each) chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 115g fresh baby corn, halved diagonally
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place 1 piece baking paper on a flat surface. Place one-quarter of the rice in a mound in the centre of paper. Combine coconut cream, fish sauce, lime rind and lime juice in a bowl. Spoon 2 tablespoons coconut cream mixture over rice. Top with 1 chicken breast. Combine onion, carrot and corn in a bowl. Place one-quarter onion mixture on chicken. Spoon 1 tablespoon remaining coconut mixture over onion mixture.
- Bring 2 sides of paper up to the centre. Fold to seal. Roll up ends to enclose filling. Tuck under to secure. Place parcel on a baking tray. Repeat with remaining baking paper, rice, coconut cream mixture, chicken and onion mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. Open parcels. Top with coriander. Serve with lime wedges.