Try this refreshing side salad for your next family dinner.
- 400g can cannellini beans
- 1 cup broad beans, peeled, thawed
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh continental parsley, chopped
- Drain and rinse a 400g can cannellini beans. Combine with 1 cup thawed, peeled broad beans and 4 quartered marinated artichoke hearts in a bowl.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley in a small bowl. Pour over the bean mixture.
- Season and toss gently to combine.