For a quick and easy pork dinner that the whole family will love, try these low fat herb-crusted pork cutlets.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (125g each) pork cutlets, trimmed
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 2/3 cup fresh multigrain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 4 (85g each) corn cobettes, steamed, to serve
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Place, in a single layer, in an ovenproof dish.
- Spread the top of the pork with jam. Combine breadcrumbs and parsley in a small bowl. Sprinkle over jam. Pour stock into base of dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until pork is cooked through and breadcrumbs are light golden. Drizzle over dish juices. Serve with corn.