Lift the lid on your barbie to create these colourful apricot chicken kebabs that are perfect for spring entertaining.
- 5 single chicken breast fillets, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 48 (about 330g/2 cups) dried apricots
- 12 asparagus spears, cut into thirds
- Preheat your barbecue or chargrill on medium-high.
- Thread chicken, apricot and asparagus onto 1 skewer. Repeat to make 12 kebabs.
- Cook the kebabs for about 2-3 minutes each side for medium or cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.