Dig into this layered dessert of brandy-soaked biscuits, juicy apricots and sweet vanilla yoghurt.
- 1 x 400g can apricot halves in syrup
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 8 savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits), halved crossways
- 260g (1 cup) thick vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Drain the apricot, reserving 60ml (1/4 cup) of the syrup. Combine the reserved syrup and brandy in a small bowl. Dip half the biscuits, 1 at a time, into the syrup mixture to coat. Divide among 4 serving glasses.
- Divide half the apricot among the glasses. Spoon over half the yoghurt.
- Repeat with the remaining biscuit, syrup mixture, apricot and yoghurt. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, place the almonds in a small frying pan over medium-low heat and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Sprinkle the parfaits with the almonds to serve.