For a low fat dessert, serve up stewed apples and passionfruit in warm sweet syrup.
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled, cut into 1cm-thick round slices
- 4 passionfruit, halved
- 1/2 cup (115g) caster sugar
- 2 strips lemon rind
- Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt, to serve
- Stir the apples, passionfruit pulp, sugar, lemon rind and 1/2 cup (125ml) water in a large saucepan over a medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Cover and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Serve warm or chilled with a dollop of yoghurt.