Start your day with these easy pancakes, packed with fresh apples and topped with kiwifruit.
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled, grated
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 scoops low-fat frozen yoghurt, to serve
- Combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Add egg and milk. Whisk until smooth. Stir in apples.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over low heat. Spray with oil. Pour 1/4 cup of apple mixture into pan. Gently spread out with the back of a spoon to a 10cm round. Cook pancakes, in batches, for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn over. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with kiwifruit and frozen yoghurt.