Warm up from the inside with these individual apple and peach pies that are so simple to make.
- 1 x 400g can SPC Baker's Choice apple pie fill
- 1 x 415g can peach slices in syrup, drained
- 2 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Olive oil spray
- 1 sheet (25 x 25cm) frozen ready-rolled shortcrust pastry, just thawed
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Double cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine the apple, peach and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a medium bowl. Spray four 185ml (3/4-cup) capacity ramekins or ovenproof dishes with olive oil spray to lightly grease.
- Divide the apple mixture evenly among the prepared ramekins.
- Use a 9cm-diameter round pastry cutter to cut 4 discs from the pastry. Place a pastry disc on top of each ramekin and gently press the edges to seal. Use a fork to prick the pastry of each pie. Brush the pies with egg and sprinkle over the remaining sugar.
- Place the pies on a baking tray and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown. Serve the pies immediately with cream.