Roast lamb gets a gourmet twist with apple, macadamia and a lemony crust.
- 100g macadamia nuts
- 1 small granny smith apple, grated
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 kg lamb racks, cut into 4 even-sized racks
- Olive oil spray
- 80g pkt baby rocket
- 1 tomato, quartered, seeds removed, cut into strips
- 150g Timboon organic feta, sliced thinly
- Coarsely crush nuts in a mortar and pestle. Combine with apple, lemon rind and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place lamb racks in a roasting pan. Press macadamia mixture onto one side of each lamb rack. Spray lightly with olive oil. Roast 25-35 minutes for medium. Cover with foil, set aside.
- Combine rocket, tomato and feta in a large bowl. Drizzle over the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.