Create a remarkably healthy gourmet pizza in minutes with marinated vegetables and flatbread.
- 2 red capsicums, quartered, deseeded
- 2 pieces (20cm-diameter) Lebanese bread
- 80ml (1/3 cup) passata (tomato pasta sauce)
- 4 marinated artichokes, drained on paper towel, quartered
- 80g (1/2 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- 8 cherry bocconcini, torn in half
- 100g baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Preheat grill on high. Place the capsicum, skin-side up, on a baking tray. Cook under grill for 6-8 minutes or until charred and blistered. Transfer to a sealable plastic bag. Set aside for 5 minutes (this helps lift the skin). Peel and thickly slice.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the Lebanese bread on a baking tray and spread with the passata. Top with capsicum, artichoke and olives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until pizza bases are crisp and light brown. Scatter the bocconcini over the pizzas and bake for a further 3-4 minutes or until the bocconcini begins to melt.
- Serve pizzas immediately with baby spinach leaves, if desired.