For a cheap and cheerful spaghetti bolognaise, look no further than this tasty version by Super Food Ideas Best Spag Bol finalist, Angela Broughton.
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 410g can chopped tomatoes
- 420g can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Massel beef style stock powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 375g dried spaghetti, cooked
- Grated parmesan cheese and garlic bread, to serve
- Place onion and garlic in a large heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 2 minutes or until onion has softened. Add mince. Stir to combine. Microwave on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes or until mince has browned. Add tomatoes, soup, paste, stock, oregano and basil. Microwave on high (100%) for 10 minutes or until starting to boil. Stir. Mash to break up mince. Microwave on high (100%) for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide pasta between bowls. Top with sauce. Serve with parmesan and bread.