You'll be licking your fingers after eating these golden, sweet, sticky ribs.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 60ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons Alfa One Rice Bran Oil
- 1kg beef ribs
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- Process the garlic, onion, tomato sauce, tomato paste, honey, mustard, paprika, cumin and oil in a food processor until a coarse paste forms. Season. Pour into a ceramic dish. Add ribs and turn to coat. Place in fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with foil and baking paper. Place ribs on tray and pour over the marinade and water. Roast, turning once, for 1 hour or until the ribs are cooked through.
- Preheat grill on medium. Place ribs on a wire rack over a large baking tray. Cook under grill for 3 minutes each side or until dark golden and sticky.