This salad would complement barbecued meats, picnic cold cuts or a seafood buffet. Ready in 10 minutes.
- 1/4 cup (20g) flaked almonds
- 2 bunches baby asparagus, cut into 3cm lengths
- 120g pkt Spinach & Red Beetroot Leaves Salad Mix
- 60g pkt baby rocket leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Lemon & Dijon Mustard Dressing
- Heat a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the almonds and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until lightly toasted.
- Cook the asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for 1-2 mins or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Combine the asparagus, spinach mixture and rocket in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and gently toss to combine. Sprinkle with the almonds to serve.