When sweet cravings come knocking, create these ice-cream treats that really satisfy!
- 700ml vanilla ice-cream
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate
- 25g milk chocolate
- Cover a large, flat baking tray with foil. Place small scoops of vanilla ice-cream on the tray and freeze until hard.
- Melt chocolates in separate bowls over pans of simmering water. Once melted, set aside to cool.
- Transfer ice-cream scoops to a wire rack over a baking tray and spoon the dark chocolate over each scoop; it should harden immediately.
- Garnish each with a little of the milk chocolate. Freeze until firm before serving.