In the mood for chocolate cake? Taste member roguesatine's super quick microwave version cooks in just two minutes.
- 35g (1/3 cup) self-raising flour
- 1 tablespoon NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa, plus extra to dust
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt into a small bowl, stir through the sugar.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the egg, milk, butter and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a fork until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into a 2 cups capacity (500ml) mug. Microwave on high for 70-90 seconds, or until pudding has risen and top is just set. Do not overcook. Dust with extra cocoa powder, serve immediately.