These brownies are as easy as 1,2,3,4.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease an 18cm x 28cm slice pan. Line base and all sides with 2 layers of baking paper, extending paper 2cm above edges of pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggs for 8 to 10 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Meanwhile, place hazelnut spread in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until spread just starts to melt.
- With motor operating, gradually beat warm spread into egg mixture. Continue beating for 1 minute or until well combined. Add flour. Beat for 30 seconds or until combined. Fold in raspberries. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Level top with a spatula.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top of brownie is just firm to touch. Stand in pan to cool completely. Serve cut into squares.