The sum of yum! A little kitchen know-how + a few baking shortcuts = simple sweets.
- 340g bag vanilla cake mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 x 55g Turkish delight chocolate bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line 4 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Place cake mix in a bowl. Make a well. Add egg and oil. Stir well to combine (see Notes). Stir in Turkish delight. One by one, roll 2 level teaspoons of mixture into a ball and place 6cm apart on trays.
- Bake biscuits, 2 trays at a time, swapping position of trays halfway through cooking, for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden and tops are just firm to touch. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking paper-lined wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining 2 trays. Serve.