Thought a full roast dinner with all the trimmings meant hours in the kitchen? Think again with this quick and versatile recipe.
- 750g trim lamb mini topside roasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch baby (Dutch) carrots, ends trimmed, washed
- 1 x 400g pkt Baby Potatoes With Butter and Herbs
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Mint Sauce
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) water
- 40g (1/4 cup) Traditional-Flavoured Instant Gravy
- 80ml (1/3 cup) red wine
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Season the lamb with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a roasting pan over high heat. Add the lamb and cook for 1 minute each side or until browned.
- Arrange carrots, potatoes (including butter from the packet) and rosemary around the lamb. Roast for 20 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, cook the sugar snap peas in a small saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain and return to the pan. Add the mint sauce and stir until well combined. Whisk together the water and gravy in a jug.
- Transfer the lamb and vegetables to a plate and cover with foil. Place the pan over high heat. Add the wine and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the gravy mixture and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute until the gravy thickens.
- Divide the roast vegetables and sugar snap peas among serving plates. Thickly slice the lamb across the grain. Divide lamb among the plates and drizzle over the gravy to serve.