You only need 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to make this easy Eton mess.
- 200g mixed berries (we used blueberries and raspberries), plus extra to serve
- 80g amaretti biscuits, chopped
- 250g Philadelphia Original Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Place the berries in a bowl and crush with the back of a fork.
- Spoon half into four serving bowls. Top with 2/3 of biscuits.
- Place the cream cheese in another bowl with the honey and stir until combined.
- Add the remaining crushed fruit and stir until partially combined.
- Divide between bowls and top with remaining biscuit and extra berries.